Shure SM11 Lavalier Microphone
Shure SM11 Lavalier MicrophoneDetails
The Shure SM11 is a miniature dynamic lavalier microphone. It has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use
Product Ref: 23039View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Click on the link below to view suitable applications for this Microphone:
WHAT IS THE SM11 BEST SUITED TO?
The Shure SM11 is designed for use in television broadcasting, sound reinforcement, certain radio and motion picture applications, and similar uses where a small, professional-quality microphone is required.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SM11?
The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use. It acoustically matches most stand or desk mounted microphones. The smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimises clothing noise and the inlcuded tie tack and tie clasp gives you different mounting options.
- Acoustically matches most stand- or desk-mounted microphones
- Small and lightweight for unobtrusive, virtually unseen operation
- Smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimize clothing noise
- Rugged aluminum case construction
- Extremely flexible long-life cable
- Two mounting options - tie clasp or tie tack
- Convenient, secure belt clip attaches connector to belt or clothing
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz): -64 dBV/Pa / 0,6 mV/Pa
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.