Shure SM48 Dynamic Microphone
Shure SM48 Dynamic MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 6473View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The SM48 microphone was designed to be used within professional settings such as sound reinforcement, studio recordings and broadcasting applications. The true cardioid pick-up pattern of the dynamic microphone ensures excellent feedback rejection throughout the frequency range. With a bright mid-range and low frequency roll off, the SM48 is an ideal candidate for vocalists wanting a performance with clarity. Constructed from rugged material and featuring a shock-mounted grille, the dynamic mic is built to withstand the rigors of live performances.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure SM48 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- 1 x Swivel Adapter
- 1 x Storage Bag
- Cardioid pick-up pattern rejects off-axis sound and unwanted noise
- Tailored frequency response for vocals
- Brightened mid-range & bass roll-off to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge reduces handling noise
- Built-in pop filter reduces unanted noise such as wind
- Includes stand adapter & carrying/storage bag
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 55Hz - 14kHz
- Sensitivity: -57.50 dBV/Pa - 1.30 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 Ω
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Weight: 370 g
- Height: 166 mm
- Width: 54.2 mm
- Depth: 54.2 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.