Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 6475View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Industry Standard Performance
Much like the SM58, the SM57 dynamic microphone sets the industry standard for reliable and quality instrument miking. The Shure microphone delivers an exceptionally clean and bright sound thanks to the carefully tailored frequency response. The cardioid pick-up pattern focuses on the main source of sound so you can capture every essence and nuance of your instrument without the interference of background noise. The SM57 is ideally suited for recording drums, guitars and woodwind but can be used with a wide array of instrument and vocal purposes due to the consistent, tested performance.
Included In The Box
- 1 x SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- 1 x Swivel Stand Adapter
- 1 x Storage Bag
- Smooth frequency response
- Studio & professional quality reproduction
- Uniform cardioid pick-up pattern
- Pneumatic shock-mount system
- Constructed with rigid material
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -56.00 dBV/Pa - 1.60 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 Ω (310 Ω Actual)
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Case: Dark Gray, Enamel-Painted, Die Cast Steel With Polycarbonate Grille & Stainless Steel Screen
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 157.0 x 32.0 x 32.0 mm
- Weight: 284 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.