Shure SM58 Wireless Dynamic Microphone Bundle
Shure SM58 Wireless Dynamic Microphone BundleDetails
Product Ref: 66186View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Sure SM58 Dynamic Microphone
Consistently the first choice of performers everywhere, the Shure SM58 unidirectional cardioid dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement and studio recording.
The SM58 has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind, breath and vocal posive 'pop' noises. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Made with a rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system and a steel mesh grille, all ensuring that even with rough handling, the tour-proof SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
MI Pro Survey Winner 2009 'Best Microphone'
ProSound Reader's Choice Award 2009 'Dynamic Microphones'
Alesis Miclink Wireless
The Alesis MicLink receiver unit features a single antenna and also has a jack output and volume control. The system has 14 available channels and operates within a reliable 2.4GHz spectrum, this provides the system with a 60 foot range. To power the system all that is required is 3xAAA batteries and pairing the device with the transmitter is done at the touch of a button.
SM58 Features and Specifications
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54.5 dBv/Pa / 1.88 mV/Pa
- Weight: 298g
- Includes: Swivel Stand Adaptor, Storage Bag
A similar model is also available with the addition of an on/off switch - SM58S
Miclink Wireless Features and Specifications.
- Converts any Lo-Z dynamic mic to a wireless system
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion-powered XLR transmitter (6+ hour battery life)
- Reliable 2.4 GHz spectrum, 14 Channels, 60 ft. range
- Simple single-button pairing of transmitter/receiver
- Compact receiver with 1/4 inch out and antenna
- Receiver powered via battery (AAAx3) or included AC adapter
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.