Shure SM58 + X2u Dynamic Microphone Digital Bundle
Shure SM58 + X2u Dynamic Microphone Digital BundleDetails
The Shure SM58 + X2u Dynamic Microphone Bundle consists of a legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic vocal microphone and an X2u USB signal adapter. The Shure SM58 microphone features a tailored frequency response with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff which delivers warm and clear vocal reproduction. The X2u USB adapter offers plug and play connectivity, along with zero latency headphone monitoring and an integrated pre-amp with microphone gain control. Designed for digital recording applications, the Shure SM58 + X2u bundle provides you with the ability to record on-the-go.
Product Ref: 14461View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone is ideal for both recording and performing, specifically designed for vocal applications. The uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source, allowing your voice to cut through the mix by minimising background noise and reducing feedback. The rugged construction features a pneumatic shock-mount system and steel mesh grille that will last for years whilst still providing consistent performance and reliability. Tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals, the Shure SM58 has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard.
The Shure X2u is a digital XLR-to-USB signal adapter that is perfect for multi-track recording. The X2u features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, controls for adjusting the microphone balance and playback audio, along with an integrated pre-amp with microphone gain controls. Compatible with both Windows and Mac computers, the Shure X2u allows you to record better-than-CD quality sound wherever and whenever.
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with a frequency response tailored with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to deliver legendary warm and clear vocal reproduction
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates vocal sound sources while minimising background noise
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimises handling noise
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio
- USB plug and play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista/XP/2000/7/8/9/10 and Mac OS X 10.1 or Later
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without distortion
- Headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Monitor Mix control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Provides +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes 3m USB cable and zippered pouch
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz, Tailored
- Sensitivity: -54.5dBV/Pa / 1.88mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Weight: 298g
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, ±1dB
- Power Requirements: USB-Powered, 500mA, Maximum
- Digital Noise Floor: (20Hz - 20kHz, A-Weight)
- Minimum Mic Gain Settings: -81dB FS
- Maximum Mic Gain Settings: -78dB FS
- Sample Rate: Up to 48kHz
- Bit Depth: 16-Bit
- Peak Signal Indicator: Tri-Colour
- Off: -30dB FS
- Green: -30dB to -12dB FS
- Yellow: -12dB to 0dB FS
- Red: >0 (Digital Converter Clipped)
- Adjustable Gain Range: 40dB
- Headphone Output: 1/8'' / 3.5mm Connector
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.