Shure SM58 + X2u Dynamic Microphone Digital Bundle
Shure SM58 + X2u Dynamic Microphone Digital BundleDetails
The legendary SM58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, that connects any XLR microphone to a computer USB port and which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio.
Product Ref: 14461View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with a frequency response tailored with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to deliver legendary warm and clear vocal reproduction
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates vocal sound sources while minimizing background noise
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio
- USB Plug and Play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Provides +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes 3 m USB cable and zippered pouch
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage): -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV), 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished, silver, spherical steel mesh grille
- Overall Dimensions: See User Guide
- Net Weight: 298 grams
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz +/- 1 dB
- Power Requirements: USB-powered, 500 mA, maximum
- Digital Noise Floor (20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted)
- Minimum MIC GAIN setting: ?81 dB FS
- Maximum MIC GAIN setting: ?78 dB FS
- Sampling Rate: up to 48 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Peak Signal Indicator (Tri-color)
- OFF: ?30 dB FS
- Green: ?30 to ?12 dB FS
- Yellow: ?12 to 0 dB FS
- Red: >0 (digital converter clipped)
- Adjustable Gain Range: 40 dB
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.