Shure SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones
Shure SRH1840 Professional Open Back HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 30399View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Included In The Box
- 1 x SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones
- 1 x Additional Pair Of Velour Ear Pads
- 2 x Detachable Cables
- 1 x Threaded 1/4" Gold-Plated Adapter
- 1 x Zippered Hard Storage Case
- Individually matched 40 mm drivers
- Open-back circumaural design
- Lightweight construction with aircraft-grade aluminium alloy yoke & stainless steel grille
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband
- Optimised for connection to external headphone amplification systems
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar reinforced jacket
- Dual-exit MMCX detachable straight cable
- Includes 3.5 mm gold-plated adapter, replacement velour ear pads, 2 cables, hard zippered case
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodymium Magnet
- Design: Open-Back
- Driver: 40 mm
- Impedance: 65Ω
- Sensitivity: 96 dB/mW
- Max. Input Power: 1000 mW
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable Length: 210 cm
- 90° Swivel Earcups: No
- Cable Type: Detachable Straight
- Cable Exit: Dual-Sided
- Plug: Gold-Plated 3.5 mm Stereo Jack
- Weight: 268 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.