Shure SRH440 Professional Headphones
Shure SRH440 Professional HeadphonesDetails
The SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones from Shure provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort. Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifiers.
Product Ref: 14467View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The enhanced frequency response of these Shure SRH440 Headphones delivers accurate audio across an extended range. The closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise whilst impedance and power handling is optimised for performance with most pro and consumer audio devices. The adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability.
The SRH440's legendary Shure quality will withstand the rigours of everyday use. A bayonet clip securely locks the cable into ear cup and replaceable ear cup pads ensure a long product life. The 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement. A carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 44 Ω
- Max. input power: 500 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 22kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 272 g
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
- 6,3 mm Thread Adapter, Gold-plated (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Detachable coiled cable (Part No: HPACA1)
- Carrying Bag (Part No: HPACP1)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.