Shure VP83F Lenshopper Camera Mount Mic w/ Integrated Flash Recording
Shure VP83F Lenshopper Camera Mount Mic w/ Integrated Flash RecordingDetails
Product Ref: 48564View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Outstanding Audio Performance With Flash Recording
The VP83F offers WAV file capture at 24-bit/48kHz sampling due to the integrated digital flash recording. The dedicated headphone output allows you to monitor your sound in real time whilst the wide-frequency range ensures natural reproduction. With a supercardioid pick-up pattern, the LensHopper microphone focuses on the main source of sound and rejects any interfering noise. Excellent RF immunity protects the microphone against audio interference caused from mobile phones, cellular and RF devices.
Innovative Controls Menu
Along with excellent sound reproduction, the Shure VP83F delivers a control menu that is both intuitive and easy to use. The easy-to-read LCD screen displays a multitude of information including audio and battery metering, track info, headphone volume, mic gain, low-cut filter, and remaining recording time. These options are then available to explore even further with the advanced user controls, accessed through the use of the five-position joystick. Users can quickly record, pause or stop recording with the one-touch record button.
Robust, Rugged & Lightweight
Designed for use with DSLR cameras, camcorders and portable audio recorders, the condenser shotgun microphone offers all-round protection. The integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting system ensures isolation from vibration and any mechanical noise. Like any other Shure product, the VP83F features durable yet lightweight construction.
Included In The Box
- 1 x VP83F LensHopper Condenser Microphone
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 1 x Detachable 3.5 mm Gold-Plated Audio Connector Output Cable
- 1 x Standard Size Shoe Mount
- 1 x Foam Windscreen
- Detailed high-definition audio with full low-end response
- Supercardioid/lobar polar pick-up pattern
- Integrated digital flash recording (MicroSDHC, up to 32 GB)
- Uncompressed WAV file capture 24-bit/48 kHz sampling rate
- Dedicated headphone audio output
- Fully adjustable user gain (up to 60 dB in 1 dB increments)
- Intuitive menu & controls
- Integrated Lyre shock mounting system
- 10 hours of battery life (while in record mode) from 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Standard size shoe mount with 1/4" threaded base
- Rugged all-meal construction with superior RF immunity
- Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 50Hz - 20kHz
- Recording Format: WAV, 24-Bit, 48kHz Sampling Rate
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid/Lobar
- Camera Output Impedance: 47Ω
- Headphone Output Impedance: 5Ω
- Sensitivity: -35.80 dBV/Pa - 16.20 mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- Self Noise: 15.6 dB SPL-A
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 60°C (145°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Housing: Cast Aluminium
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: 3.5 mm Jack
- Attenuator: Yes
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Broadcasting
- Headphone Output: No
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA Batteries (Alkaline, NiMH, Rechargeable Li-Ion)
- Requires Phantom Power: 2 x AA Batteries VDC
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Camera Connector Type: 3.5 mm (1/8") Dual Mono, Unbalanced
- Headphone Connector Type: 3.5 mm (1/8") Dual Mono
- Battery Life: 10 Hours (Record Mode) From 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Weight: 215 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.