Shure WB98H/C Beta 98 Clip On Horn Instrument Wireless Microphone
Shure WB98H/C Beta 98 Clip On Horn Instrument Wireless MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 71129View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
As a premium condenser instrument microphone, the Beta 98H/C is available to attach to the bell of wind instruments and onto the rims of percussion instruments. With the gooseneck and swiveling joint, the microphone can be easily positioned and configured whilst remaining secure. The shock-mount provides protection against mechanical and unwanted noises such as instrument 'key noise.
Included In The Box
- 1 x WB98H/C Instrument Microphone
- 1 x Zippered Carrying Bag
- 1 x Windscreen
- 1 x 1.6m High-Flex Cable
- Transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Uniform cardioid pick-up pattern
- High maximum sound pressure level
- Tailored frequency response
- Wide dynamic range
- Compact design with detachable cable
- Wireless use free from obtrusive wire
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Sensitivity: -56 dBV/Pa - 1.60 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 31 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 155 dB (@ 1kΩ), 163 dB (@ 2.5kΩ)
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- Clipping Level: 3 dBV (1.4V)
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: TQG, XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: Yes
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Requires Phantom Power: 11 - 52 VDC
- Weight: 65 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.