Shure WH20QTR Wireless Headset Microphone
Shure WH20QTR Wireless Headset MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 65125View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Dynamic, Rugged Headset
The WH20-QTR delivers a quality performance suitable for active microphone users such as musicians, sports or aerobic instructors. The dynamic headset features high-quality voice pick-up whilst the cardioid pick-up pattern delivers excellent gain before feedback and resists noise from ambient or interfering sources. The sleek design makes the headset unobtrusive and provides great comfort allowing for wear over long periods. The WH20 includes a low-frequency roll-off to compensate for the proximity effect during the close-talk operation as well as a carefully tailored frequency response suited for vocal use. Finally, the integrated headband and gooseneck ensure a comfortable fit for every head size and shape.
Included In The Box
- 1 x WH20-QTR Headset Microphone
- 1 x Black Windscreens
- 1 x Clothing Clip
- 1 x Connector Belt Clip
- Lightweight wireframe & headband
- Includes 1.2 m cable
- 1/4" jack for unbalanced mic input
- Extra-strong, small diameter attached microphone cable
- Collapsible microphone boom
- Smooth & natural frequency response
- High input clipping level
- Reliable in extreme temperature & humidity levels
- Supplied with foam windscreen & clothing clip
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -67 dBV/Pa - 0.50 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 150 Ω
- Hum Sensitivity: 38.4 dB Equivalent SPL
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: 1/4" Jack
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Weight: 98 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.