Shure WH20XLR Headset Microphone
Shure WH20XLR Headset MicrophoneDetails
The Shure WH20XLR is a head worn dynamic microphone designed to provide consistent audio reproduction and comfort in situations where your hands need to be kept free.
Product Ref: 38573View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Shure WH20XLR headset microphone has been designed for active microphone users such as aerobics instructors, musicians and any other performer who requires high quality vocal reproduction with hands free operation. A compact profile makes the WH20XLR discrete for stage appearances, whilst remaining comfortable and secure thanks to its lightweight wire frame.
A cardioid pickup pattern gives the WH20XLR greater gain-before-feedback, with excellent isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources. A carefully shaped frequency response provides a voice-frequency presence peak and a low frequency roll off compensates for the proximity effect common when cardioid microphones are used in close proximity to the mouth.
- Standard male XLR connection
- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Cable length: 122cm
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -67 dBV/Pa / 0,45 mV/Pa
- Weight: 98 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.