Sontronics Apollo Stereo Phantom Powered Ribbon Microphone
Sontronics Apollo Stereo Phantom Powered Ribbon MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 41518View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Sontronics Apollo has an open basket design allowing the mic to pick up every nuance of your recording and capture the whole ambiance resulting in a complete sound. The Blumlein X/Y formation has all the silky smooth characteristics of the Sontronics Sigma, but in a stereo ribbon configuration.
To achieve mono recordings, the Apollo has an option to use only one channel, making it a truly versatile microphone. A unique shockmount design found only on Sontronic microphones, provides isolation from noise transmitted through the mic stand. An aluminium flightcase is also included with the Apollo.
Engineers at Abbey Road Studios have fallen in love with the Sontronic Apollo, showing casing its professional capabilitys through its application as an overhead mic for orchestral and choral recordings.
- Stereo Ribbon Mic with Blumlein X/Y Formation
- Open Basket Design
- Unique Shockmount Design
- Flightcase Included
- Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa -33dB +/-1dB
- Polar Pattern: Blumlein Stereo Figure-of-Eight
- Impedance: <150 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB
- Max. SPL: 125dB
- Power Source: Phantom Power 48V +/-4V
- Connector: Six-Pin Connector to two Three-Pin XLR Males
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.