Sontronics STC-6 Handheld Stage Condenser Microphone
Sontronics STC-6 Handheld Stage Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 41521View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Sontronics STC-6 contains a high quality, gold-sputtered cardioid capsule that delivers crystal-clear performance. Being more sensitive than a dynamic microphone, the STC-6 captures voice and instruments in great detail, giving you the clarity and definition you would normally expect to hear from a studio mic.
The cardioid polar pattern helps to reject sounds entering the capsule from the sides, essential for producing a clear image on stage. The 22mm cardioid capsule sits in a shockmounted cradle to help reduce handling noise, and for added reliability, the tip of the electrode post is spiked to assist in preventing any oxidation and provides a positive pressure to the capsule electrode at all times.
Recessed switches on the rear of the STC-6 offer a 75Hz high-pass filter to help reduce any stage rumble when the microphone is on a stand, and a -10dB pad that helps to reduce the possibility of overload and distortion when recording very loud sound sources. An aluminium case and mic clip are also included.
- Handheld Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Studio-Grade Cardioid Capsule
- 75Hz High-Pass Filter
- Shockmounted Capsule Cradle
- Aluminium Case
- Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa -42dB +/-2dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Pad: -10dB
- Filter: 75Hz
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB
- Max. SPL: 140dB
- Power Source: Phantom Power 48V +/-4V
- Connector: Three-Pin XLR
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.