Sontronics STC80 Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Sontronics STC80 Handheld Dynamic MicrophoneDetails
This Handheld Dynamic Microphone from Sontronics provides great quality not only in vocals and speech but also on guitar cabinets, snare drums and tom-toms.
Product Ref: 29735View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
More Than Just a Vocal Mic
The STC-80 handheld dynamic microphone, designed for vocals and speech is also great when micing guitar cabs, snare drums and toms. The STC-80 boasts amazing sound quality and low handling noise and also possesses a rugged construction and anti-slip body grooves.
Take it to the Road
Within a sturdy aluminium flightcase with a mic clip, the STC-80 has ultimate protection as you take it on the road. This is a quality mic at a good value. It's also covered by Sontronics' liftetime warranty.
Also available in a QUAD packYou can also get the Sontronics STC80 Handheld Dynamic Microphone in a pack of four, with the Sontronics STC80 Quad pack.
"When I first sang into STC-80 I laughed... with disbelief at how incredible it sounded. I can get it loud on stage over my band's blistering volume with nearly no EQ!" - Nuno Bettencourt, guitarist/producer (Extreme)
"The STC-80s on Nuno and Pat's vocals were incredible! Nuno has never asked me to kill the EQ on any vocal mic before!" - Joe Brown, foh engineer (Extreme)
- Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Great on the stage, in the studio or on a home setup.
- In aluminium flightcase with clip
- Covered by Sontronics' Lifetime Warranty
- Works well with vocals and speech, and also on guitar cabinets, snare drums and tom-toms
- Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa -54dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa 1,000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤600 Ohms
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.