Soundcraft Si Expression 1 Digital Mixer
Soundcraft Si Expression 1 Digital MixerDetails
The new Soundcraft Si Expression 1 has renowned, powerful and intuitive Soundcraft digital mixing quality with Lexicon FX, ViSi remote control, 16 mic pres and 14 faders. Ideal for gigging bands, performance venues, installations, tours and more.
Product Ref: 34116View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Soundcraft Si Expression console brings you the latest DSP, component technology and manufacturing techniques to deliver the most powerful, affordable digital console ever.
Soundcraft's digital consoles have gained a reputation throughout the professional tour circuit for their pure sound quality and intuitive hands-on and user-friendly operation. Featuring a colour-touch screen for an easy set-up, the Si Expression also has dedicated front panel controls for every important function.
The patented FaderGlow system lights each physical fader according to its function, so it's instantly obvious what that fader is controlling, even in dimly-lit circumstances.
Class-leading built-in signal processing comes in the form or four real Lexicon hardware FX engines, dbx compression and a 30-band BSS graphic EQ, permanently assigned to every input and output.
The Si Expression 1 can be controlled from the free iPad™ control app and will also have USB and Firewire interface card capability, making it ideal for both studio and live recording.
Features and Specifications
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.