Soundcraft Signature 10 Analogue Mixer
Soundcraft Signature 10 Analogue MixerDetails
The Soundcraft Signature 10 Analogue Mixer is a high-performance small format 10-channel mixer with onboard effects. Featuring Soundcraft's ultra-low noise Ghost mic preamps and Sapphyre 3-band EQ, a powerful Lexicon® effects engine with over 20 reverb, delay and modulation effects, and convenient 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording, this comprehensive mixer is perfect for both studio and live sound use.
Product Ref: 57544View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Signature 10 console features 6 iconic Soundcraft Ghost mic preamps, directly drawn from the company's top-of-the-line professional consoles, which deliver extraordinary audio quality with high headroom, wide dynamic range and exceptional resolution and clarity with a superb signal to noise ratio. It also employs Soundcraft's acclaimed Sapphyre British-style 3-band EQ with swept mids, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide.
The mixer also includes a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects and dbx limiters on the input channels. The console offers XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected, and also features a 2-in/2-out USB interface for direct recording and audio playback. Accompanying the console are free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
In addition, the Signature 10 features smooth, premium-quality faders with GB® Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aux. The Signature Series consoles are built using tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components and have an internal universal power supply.
- High-Performance 10-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
- Channels: 10
- Soundcraft® Ghost Preamps: 6
- Soundcraft® Sapphyre EQ: 3-band (1 band of swept mids)
- dbx® Limiters on inputs: 2
- Lexicon® Effects: Single Engine
- USB Interface: 2-in/2-out
- Auxes: 3
- Faders: 60 mm
- Height: 113 mm (4.4")
- Width: 380 mm (15.0")
- Length: 313 mm (12.3")
- Weight: 4.96 kg (10.9 lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.