Stagg LED Headbanger Moving Head Light with 7 x 10W RGBW 4in1 LED
Stagg LED Headbanger Moving Head Light with 7 x 10W RGBW 4in1 LEDDetails
The Stagg Headbanger is a compact moving head light with 7 built-in LED lamps. Weighing only 3kg, the Stagg Headbanger is extremely lightweight, making it easy to transport, and is perfect for small venues and mobile event applications. With the affordable Headbanger you can effortlessly create colour washes on stage with the RGBW output and 25 degree beam angle. Also featuring a low noise Delta Electronics cooling fan, so no need to worry about your lights overheating. The Headbanger 10 from Stagg can easily be mounted on trussing or stands to create a fantastic wash effect that is controlled by DMX or can also operate stand alone or sound activated.
Product Ref: 46404View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Output: 6.100 Lux @ 1m
- Lens: 25¡
- DMX-512 protocol w/ 7 or 12-channel control modes:
- Strobe (0-10Hz)
- Pan (540¡ max)
- Tilt (270¡ max)
- Pan fine
- Tilt fine
- Colour macros
- Sound active
- User selectable modes: DMX, auto, master/slave, sound (via integral microphone w/ adjustable sensitivity)
- Control panel: 4-digit LED display + 4 push-buttons, for easy programming
- DMX input & output: 3-pin XLR connectors
- Power consumption: 80W (max)
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 27*26*23cm /10.63*10.24*9.05 in
- Net weight: 2.75kg/ 6 lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.