SubZero 150W PA System with FX Mixer and Speakers
SubZero 150W PA System with FX Mixer and SpeakersDetails
A fantastic 150W PA System with Mixer, Speakers and Cables. This great package features a four channel powered mixer with Jack and XLR inputs, two 10" speaker cabinets and cables to connect the system together. With a Reverb effect and two band EQ on each channel, as well as an RCA CD/MP3 player input, this system represents great sound, and great value for money.
Product Ref: 30943View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With the capability to connect up to four microphones or instruments, as well as a CD/MP3 player, the SubZero 150W PA system offers an excellent live sound solution, all in one affordable package. With two 10" drivers in carpeted wooden speaker cabinets, with integrated handles and a matching powered mixer, this package will be sure to withstand the inevitable knocks on the road.
All four channels on the mixer have a balanced XLR input for microphones, and unbalanced 1/4" Jack line inputs, making it flexible for both instruments and vocals. Each channel also has a two band EQ and an echo effect, allowing for great sound in all kinds of live environments, including spoken word and presentations.
Features & Specifications
- Channels: 4
- Peak Output: 150 Watts (75 Watts x 2)
- Rated Output: 100 Watts (50 Watts x 2)
- Microphones: 4 XLR/Jack Microphone
- CD/TAPE: RCA Phono on rear panel with level control on the front
- Effects: Echo Effect
- Effects Control: Effects level control on each channel, Master Effect control
- EQ: 2 band (Bass & Treble) controls on each channel
- Fan Cooled: Yes
- Weight: 7Kg
- Dimensions: (HxWxD)mm 130 x 475 x 263
- Power: 75 Watts RMS
- Speaker: Full-Range 10" Woofer
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Cabinets: Wood with black vinyl finish
- Mount: Integral 35mm pole mount
- Dimensions: (per speaker) 380mm x 495mm x 260mm
- Weight: 11Kgs each
- Cables: 2 x 6m speaker cables included
- Warranty: 1 year
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.