SubZero 70W 8" Active Speaker
SubZero 70W 8" Active SpeakerDetails
Perfect for vocal performers, the SubZero 8 inch Active Speaker is a small, lightweight, portable active speaker with a great sound. With a combination jack and XlR input with mic and line switch, the input is perfect for either a mic or an instrument. The integrated mp3 player means you can play backing tracks from a USB stick making it perfect for small solo singer gigs. This great value speaker offers versatile professional features at an incredibly affordable price.
Product Ref: 40316View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Your All-in-One Performance Speaker
Lightweight and portable, with a detachable handle, this little active speaker from SubZero is great for small gigs and setups. With Jack and XLR input options, as well as a mic/line switch, this speaker is great for microphone or lien inputs alike. This great quality speaker is equipped with not only a combination jack/XLR input, but also a convenient USB mp3 player, making it perfect for solo vocalists. With a full set of controls, the user only has to plug in a USB memory stick with mp3 backing tracks and press play. No additional players needed.
Simple but Effective
The SubZero 70W 8 Inch Active ABS Speaker has incredibly simple controls to make it easy for anyone to use. With just one input, capable of taking both a Jack and an XLR, and a single volume control, operating this system is incredibly simple. When using this speaker with a mixer, just plug the output straight in, and you don't have to worry about troublesome EQ settings. With hanging bracket points, this great speaker can also be used for installations.
- Peak Power: 70W
- Rated Power: 40W RMS
- Audio Player: USB mp3
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 80Hz-18KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 90dB
- Crossover Frequency: 5KHz
- Maximum SPL: 108dB
- Input Connectors: 1 x Combination Jack/XLR
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 392 X 205 X 268 mm
- Net Weight: 6 kg
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.