SubZero 800W 15" Floor Monitor Twin Pack
SubZero 800W 15" Floor Monitor Twin PackDetails
The Subzero 15 Inch Floor Monitor Twin Pack is an ideal stage set up for the performing musician. Featuring one active and one passive floor monitor, these two 15" speakers can be linked together to provide 800w of peak power. The carpeted wooden cabinets and protective grilles are perfect for gigging musicians and the carry handles are ideal for carrying around. Included is a 3m two pole speaker link cable.
Product Ref: 74063View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Wedge Shape
The traditional angled cabinet and durable rubber feet let the speaker sit comfortably on the floor without any movement or wobble. Made from a durable carpeted wooden body and a full metal grille, this speaker is built to withstand many live gigs and transporting.
Easy Monitoring Solution
The Subzero 15" Active Floor Monitor is ideal for stage musicians who require an accurate replication of what they are playing. Featuring an easy to use control panel, simply connect the monitor to a line out on your mixer or PA system and turn up the volume! The 3 band EQ lets you be in full control of the tone and 400w of peak power is ideal for most live situations. The passive speaker can be linked using the included 2 pole speaker cable to replicate the sound from one speaker to the other.
Active Monitor Features
- Mic Input: XLR or Stereo Jack
- Line Input: RCA or Stereo Jack
- Line Output: XLR or Stereo Jack
- Powered Output: Two Pole Speaker Out
- Tone Control: 3 Band EQ
Passive Monitor Features
- Powered Input: Two Pole Speaker Out
- Powered Output: Two Pole Speaker Out
- Speaker Dimension: 15 Inch
- Tweeter: 1.35" Speaker
- Power: 500W RMS / 800W Peak (combined power)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 126dB
- Crossover: Passive at 4KHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz +/-3dB
- Input Sensitivity: -42dBV (Mic) -15dBV (line)
- Cabinet Material: Carpeted Wood
- Weight: 26kg (active) 21kg (passive)
- Dimensions: 680 x 350 x 470mm each
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.