SubZero MIX02AU 6-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
SubZero MIX02AU 6-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4musicDetails
The SubZero MIX02AU 6-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music is a premium quality compact 6 channel mixer with USB connectivity, 2-band EQ for each track, phantom power, and a range of input types, features enhanced by the further benefit of a small and manageable housing at a very competitive price.
Product Ref: 36972View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Premium Quality Mixer Features With USB Connectivity
Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer. With its compact size, and USB connectivity, it is an incredibly versatile mixer for studio, live and computer use.
Despite its small size, this mixer has all of the features you need. It has a 48V phantom power which can power condenser microphones, as well as dynamic microphones, with a discreet pre-amp with less than 0.08 total harmonic distortion.
The USB port means that you can easily connect the mixer to your computer, for both recording and playback, making it great for DJs, home recording and for live sound use. The sturdy metal body and compact size also means that it is ideal for gigging, and can take a few knocks.
"While the MIX02AU's modest input count will put off those of you looking for more channels, there's no denying that for its price, this mini mixer offers tremendous value for money. It provides perfectly respectable audio quality with the added bonus - and a significant one at that - of audio interface capabilities. Add in a friendly, approachable feature set and reasonable levels of flexibility and this mixer is a winner." - MusicRadar
- XLR Mic inputs: 2
- Jack Line inputs: 4 x 1/4"
- CD Input: 3.5mm
- 2 band EQ: ±15dB EQ at 80Hz & 12KHz
- Headphones: Out level control
- RCA: Input/output
- Send: Auxiliary
- Level indicator: 4-band LED
- USB: USB recording and playing function (stereo output/input only)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Mic Input Gain Range: -20dB to +45dB
- Line Input Gain Range: -20dB to +25dB
- Equalization Range: HI: ±15dB@12kHz, LOW: ±15dB@80Hz
- Max Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.3kΩ balanced, Line: 20kΩ balanced, CD/RCA: 24kΩ unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: W 160mm x D 230mm x H 75mm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.