SubZero SZ-PA300 300W 1U Power Amp by Gear4music
SubZero SZ-PA300 300W 1U Power Amp by Gear4musicDetails
Premium amplification at a great price, this compact but powerful 300W amp offers high-end features and a solid, responsive output.
Product Ref: 36959View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful, Reliable and Versatile
Focussing on power and sound quality, the SZ-PA300 300W power amp is a precise and powerful unit that amplifies your sound to provide all the power needed for most small live audio set ups.
The SZ-PA300 is a professionally spec’d power amp with built in overload protection and ventilation. Simple to hook up, the SZ-PA300 has two separate channels rated at 100W RMS @4Ω or 60W RMS @8Ω, providing an ample amount of power for two speakers.
Portable and Universal Unit
The 1U size power amp is designed to a 19 inch rack spec, a universal size that fits into most racks and cases allowing easy installation, transportation and customisation . A rugged aluminium chassis ensures the SZ-PA300 will stand up to heavy gigging, with its versatile and hard wearing design.
- Delivers massive power 2 x 100W RMS into 4Ω or 2x 60W RMS into 8Ω
- Built to last, the SZ-PA300 includes: aluminium chassis, inbuilt dedicated fan to provide effective thermal cooling and overload protection to keep your gear safe when pushing it to the limits
- Inbuilt clip LEDs indicate when power output is too great, allowing you to avoid distortion and the risk of damaging your speakers.
- The two volume dials on the front allow you to control the amplification with ease, with one for each channel you have complete jurisdiction over each speaker
- The SZ-PA300 features an a 5Hz-20KHz frequency range that ensures the passing sound signal stays clean and accurate, yielding high quality audio and reduced distortion.
- Rack Size: 1U
- Channels: 2
- Overload protection
- Peak Power: 300W
- Output Power: 2x 100W RMS @ 4Ω , 2x 60W RMS @ 8Ω
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x jack, 2 x RCA
- Outputs: 2x speakon, 2x jack
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Input Impedance: 10K unbalanced, 20K balanced
- Freq. response: 5Hz - 20KHz, +0/-1dB
- Voltage Gain: 30dB
- Distortion: (10W, 1KHz, 4ohms)
- Damping factor: 300 @ 4ohms
- Weight: 7.5Kgs
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.