SubZero SZ-PA750 750W 1U Power Amp by Gear4music
SubZero SZ-PA750 750W 1U Power Amp by Gear4musicDetails
Premium amplification at a great price, this compact but powerful 750W amp offers high-end features and a solid, responsive output.
Product Ref: 36962View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
For precise, high performance amplification on a budget, the PA750 power amp from SubZero features professional-level specifications, such as overload protection and high-grade speakon connections for output. Each channel is rated at 250W RMS for amazingly clear, punchy sound, even at high volume; and the rugged aluminium chassis ensures this amp will stand up to heavy gigging.
"It's not flashy, but when pressed into service, the Gear4Music 750W PA750 Power Amp does exactly what you'd want it to: provide a good quality sound with enough versatility to accommodate the needs of differing venues." - MusicRadar
- Rack Size: 1U
- Channels: 2
- Overload protection
- Peak Power: 750W
- Output Power: 2x 250W RMS @ 4Ω , 2x 155W RMS @ 8Ω
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x jack, 2 x RCA
- Outputs: 2x speakon, 2x Binding Posts
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Weight: 9.5Kg
1 year warranty
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.