SubZero SZ-PMIX8DSP 200W Powered DSP Mixer
SubZero SZ-PMIX8DSP 200W Powered DSP MixerDetails
The Subzero 200W powered mixer is an ideal addition to smaller PA systems. Featuring 4 XLR and 4 stereo jack inputs and 16 effects, this mixer is perfect for bands and groups wanting to amplify their sound. In a rugged hard case with carry handle, this mixer is ideal for taking on the road to gigs and rehearsals.
Product Ref: 75262View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For precise, high-performance amplification, the Subzero 200W Powered DSP Mixer represents fantastic value for money. This mixer features an array of inputs, including 4 XLR Mic input channels, 4 stereo-line input channels, 2 stereo return line input channels and a stereo RCA tape input.
This great value powered mixer also features an inbuilt 16 program Digital Signal Processor offering an array of digital effects that can be assigned to each channel, including a range of reverb effects, delay, and chorus effects, so you will always be able to find the right sound, whatever the venue.
This compact unit is presented in a rugged, yet lightweight casing, making it easy to transport. Integrated to the casing is a retractable carry handle, making carrying the unit even easier. Ideal for taking to small gigs!
"Overall this is a nicely thought-out unit that will be useful in the studio and on the road, although the latter is where it will be most at home. The sound quality is clean - about what we'd expect from a mixer of this ilk - and with its loud punchy power amp, good connectivity and attractive price, the Subzero SZPMIX8DSP is definitely worthy of consideration." - MusicRadar
- 150W RMS power output
- 200W Peak Power output
- 4 Ohm Impedance
- Built in Phantom Power +48V
- Precision level display with peak hold
- Three band EQ on each channel
- Low cut filter on each channel
- Built in 16 program DSP
- Mute function on all channels
- High grade ALPS potentiometers
- Precision 45mm faders
- 1/4" Jack and Speakon outputs
- Band Width: 20HZ-20KHz ≤ ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05 (20Hz-20KHz)
- Input Gain Trim: 40dB
- RMS Output Power: 2 x 75W @ 4Ω
- Equalization Range:
- Low: 100Hz±15dB
- Mid: 2.7KHzHz±15dB
- High: 10KHz±15dB
- Max Output: +20dB
- Low Cut: 100Hz/-12dB
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Dimensions: 332mm x 345mm 140mm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.