SubZero SZJ210 10" Passive PA Speaker
SubZero SZJ210 10" Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The SubZero SZJ210 150W Passive Speaker by Gear4music is a high value passive PA speaker featuring a 10" speaker and piezo tweeter for accurate reproduction of high frequencies. Complete with a heavy duty construction, this speaker is easy to move from gig to gig, put up and take down, making it exceptional value at a very competitive price.
Product Ref: 69001View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Easy To Set Up With Quality Components and Construction
The SZJ210 Passive Speaker features a high quality 10 inch speaker and piezo tweeter for an accurate and clear sound. The carpeted wooden cabinet combined with the rugged metal grille makes the speaker durable, which is perfect for gigging musicians. Two heavy duty carry handles and rubber feet make transporting this speaker around easy and without any knocks or dents to the wooden frame.
The SZJ210 also features a 35mm pole mount, meaning that this is a speaker that can be carried mounted at different heights on the Gear4music PA Speaker Stands, we have even created a ready-made bundle featuring a pair of speakers and set of PA speaker stands.
- Powered Input: Two Pole Speaker Out
- Powered Output: Two Pole Speaker Out
- Speaker Dimension: 10 Inch
- Tweeter: Piezo
- Power: 100W RMS / 150W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Crossover: Passive at 4KHz
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 18KHz +/-3dB
- Cabinet Material: Carpeted Wood
- Weight: 10kg
- Dimensions: 350 x 260 x 520mm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.