SubZero SZS-L64A Inline Active Speaker
SubZero SZS-L64A Inline Active SpeakerDetails
The Subzero inline active speaker is a compact speaker solution for the gigging musician. Featuring six high quality 4" drivers and 1" voice coil, this two channel column speaker is perfect for gigs where space is at a premium. This speaker offers a lot of power for a compact unit by delivering 370W of RMS power, perfect for all kinds of performances. The sound is clear and bright for vocals as well as punchy with low frequencies, making it a really versatile speaker.
Product Ref: 74189View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Subzero SZIS-64 inline speaker is perfect for the musician or sound engineer looking for a smaller and more compact system that can be placed just about anywhere! Six 4" drivers and a 1" voice coil deliver a massive 370W of RMS power despite the streamlined shape. The speaker only weighs only 13kg owing to its lightweight class D amplifier and plywood cabinet.
The Ins and Outs of the Speaker
This speaker features a host of inputs and outputs to make it as versatile as possible. The SZS-L64A features an easy to use control panel with two input channels with combi inputs for both jack and XLR devices. A -10dB pad button has been added along with an individual gain dial for each channel. The inputs can be edited using the three band EQ and the effects send/return, where you can hook up your own external effects directly to the speaker. This Subzero speaker also has line and monitor outputs for use with other active speakers.
- Output Power: 550W Peak / 370W RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Drivers: 6 x 4" Speakers
- Input Channels: 2 (Combi Inputs) + Aux In (Jack)
- Output Channels: Line Out (XLR), Monitor Out (Jack)
- EQ: 3 Band On Each Input Channel
- Effects Send Return: Yes
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Cabinet Finish: Black Painted
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Weight: 13kg
- Height: 1000mm
- Width: 150mm
- Depth: 180mm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.