TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT Vocal Processor
TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT Vocal ProcessorDetails
Like having a live engineer and vocal coach at your feet. Smooth, pro vocal tone with the security of active anti-feedback is yours with Correct XT. Match that with TC-Helicon's natural auto-chromatic pitch correction, it's like having a live sound engineer and a vocal coach at every gig.
Product Ref: 18729View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Adaptive Tone - TC-Helicon's adaptive tone technology intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression & De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance that fits in the mix. Best of all it's easy - just set and forget. The adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and clean up noise.
Feedback is a reality for the contemporary vocalist. Unlike other anti-feedback technology, VoiceTone Correct XT doesn't require any pre-calibration in a quiet room before your gig - who has time for that anyways? Once again it's set and forget - protecting everyone's ears.
Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction
The auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing more in tune, much like a metronome helps for playing in time. It's like singing with a singer who has perfect pitch. This lets you know when you're out of tune and you naturally decide to correct yourself, or not.
All new Mic Control feature
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into VoiceTone Correct XT. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone's thumb switch to turn pitch correction on off right from your vocal mic. Picture having the freedom to kick-in a little pitch help when you need it.
- Studio-grade compression, de-ess and adaptive Shape EQ to brighten and smooth vocals
- Effortless auto chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune.
- Automatic anti-feedback seeks and destroys feedback.
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone pedals.
- Shape, Dynamics & Pitch controls
- Adaptive on/off buttons
- Anti-Feedback, gate, and warmth on/off buttons
- Gain reduction and pitch meters
- Mic Control of pitch correction
- Height: 5.25 inches (132 mm)
- Width: 5 inches (130 mm)
- Depth: 1.5 inches (41 mm)
- Die cast steel and anodized extruded aluminum
- Ultra bright LEDs
Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, input impedance 1kOhmMic Input Sensitivity @ 0dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12dB: headroom -56dBu to -10dBu Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4?, input imp. 1MOhm Instrument In Sensitivity: +15dBu @ 0dBFS EIN: -126dBu @ max mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, tip negative Outputs:
Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLROutput Impedance: 40 Ohm Output Level: +2 dBu @ 0dBFS Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4? phone jack Instrument Thru output impedance: 270 Ohm Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain >108dB: 20 Hz - 20kHz * A-weighted Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity > 104dB: 20hz - 20kHz* THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: Frequency Response, max gain -1.5dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB: (200Hz to 20 kHz) Instrument In to Thru Dynamic Range: >119dB Conversion Characteristics:
Sample Rate: 48 kHzConverter: AKM AK4620B AD / DA Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream Details:
Power:External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select) Power Consumption: Operating Requirements: Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C) Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C) Humidity: Max. 90 non-condensing
- USB: (for connection to VoiceSupport application)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.