TC Helicon VoiceTone H1 Intelligent Harmony Vocal Processor
TC Helicon VoiceTone H1 Intelligent Harmony Vocal ProcessorDetails
The TC Helicon VoiceTone H1 Intelligent Harmony vocal effects pedal allows you to easily add natural-sounding harmonies to your vocals. You can add one or two voices, above, below, close, far and in combination. Keep your harmonies in tune automatically with chord-sensing guitar input, or set them manually with the key selector.
Product Ref: 20651View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Using the VoiceTone H1 is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. As soon as you do you'll have access to the studio-quality sounds and intelligent processing, and changing the style or the amount of effect is easy thanks to the simple, straightforward controls.
The VoiceTone H1 also features a pro-quality, quiet mic preamp with phantom power that rivals high-end touring mixers, and a recessed mic gain to prevent accidental bumps on stage. A USB connector allows you to hook the pedal up to your computer and access the VoiceSupport application, offering tips, tricks and updates.
The Mic Control circuit built into the pedal allows you to control the pedal using the TC Helicon MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone (also available at Gear4music). The thumb switch on the microphone allows you to turn the pedal effect on and off without having to look down at your feet, giving you far greater freedom to work the stage.
- Key/Auto selection
- Harmony voicing
- Harmony Mix
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Two part die-cast metal
- Rubberised base
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- User Guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.