TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Vocal / Guitar Processor
TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Vocal / Guitar ProcessorDetails
Featuring improved harmony technology and reverb from its big brother the VoiceLive 2, the Harmony-G XT will improve your tone and surround your voice with pro effects and vocal harmony.
Product Ref: 16095View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
TC Helicon Harmony G XT has new features such as improved NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm, front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from VoiceLive 2. The Harmony G XT also has USB connectivity for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport app.
The Harmony-G XT has a good ear for music. It listens to your performance and decides what harmony notes would sound best with your song. Connect your guitar and a mic, choose one of the presets, play guitar and sing. No special guitar pickups, pre-programming, or extensive musical knowledge are required in order to use the Harmony-G XT.
In a recording you can layer your lead melody to create extra thickness. Live, the Double button on Harmony-G XT activates a realistic, overdub style doubling effect on your voice that you can use alone or in tandem with the harmony voices.
Still containing all the features that made the original TC Electronics Harmony-G great, such as Tone Switch, Live Engineer Effects, 18 combinations of reverb and delay, 10 presets and more, the Harmony-G TX now includes:
- Improved NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm
- Front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from VoiceLive 2
- Selection of four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available
- Reworked FX presets offer even more utility across music styles
- USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport applet
- Adaptive harmony gate added to Tone for a cleaner mix
- Easy manual selection of Scale & Key for singers without an instrument or horn players
For further information about the TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, please download the product manual PDF from the link below.
- Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, input impedance 1kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity at 0dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity at 12dB: Headroom -56dBu to -10dBu
- Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4", input imp. 1MOhm
- Instrument Input Sensitivity: +15dBu at 0dBFS
- EIN: -126dBu at max mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, tip negative
- Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level: +2 dBu at 0dBFS
- Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4" phone jack
- Instrument Thru output impedance: 270 Ohm
- Dynamic Range, Mic. at Min gain >108dB : 20 Hz - 20kHz *A-weighted
- Dynamic Range, Mic. at -18dBu sensitivity > 104dB: 20hz - 20kHz*
- THD+ Noise, Mic. at Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency Response, max gain -1.5dB at 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB: (200Hz to 20 kHz)
- Instrument In to Thru Dynamic Range: >119dB
- Tuning Mute Attenuation: >100dB
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- AD / DA Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- USB: (for connection to VoiceSupport application)
- Dimensions: 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5" x 5.25" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.