TC Helicon VoiceTone T1 EQ and Dynamics Vocal Processor
TC Helicon VoiceTone T1 EQ and Dynamics Vocal ProcessorDetails
With the ability to adapt to your voice through studio-quality compression, de-ess and multiband EQ, it's like having your own personal audio engineer.
Product Ref: 18723View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The convenient VoiceTone T1 reacts to your voice and applies studio dynamics and EQ to get the best out of your vocals. Like having your own personal audio engineer, you can get studio-like vocal tone with ease. This Vocal Processor also features high quality multi-band EQ, a smoothing compressor & de-esser and it can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles. Furthermore, if you have a TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone, the VoiceTone T1's Mic-Control lets use the remote on/off feature via the microphone's thumb switch.
VoiceTone T1 adapts to your voice with studio-quality compression, de-ess and EQ. The multiband EQ compares the vocal frequencies to an ideal target, removes mud accordingly, as the compressor works to keep your voice sounding smooth whether you?re right on the mic or at a distance.
Just plug your mic and turn the effects on. Change the style or the amount of effect. It's easy.
Part of the VoiceTone Family
Like the other VoiceTone singles in the family, the VoiceTone T1 boasts a clean, quiet mic preamp which rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberised no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, along with the same quality processing you?d expect from vocal processors like VoiceLive® 2.
Mic Control Circuit
If you have an MP-75 Microphone (not included), the VoiceTone T1's Mic Control circuit lets you use the microphone?s thumb switch your VoiceTone single?s effect on and off. You can even chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or switch them all on or off in combination.
- Tone Shape amount
- Compress amount
- Warmth on/off
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC: Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety: certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.