Tascam MD-CD1MKIII Professional CD Player & MiniDisc Recorder
Tascam MD-CD1MKIII Professional CD Player & MiniDisc RecorderDetails
The MD-CD1mkIII is the only combination CD and MiniDisc solution for contractors, broadcast and other installations requiring MD-format compatibility. Featuring digital I/O, additional file playback from CD, an expanded pitch range for CD playback and more.
Product Ref: 26350View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CD player on the MD-CD1mkIII supports MP3 and WAV file playback in addition to standard CD or CD-TEXT discs. The MiniDisc can play or record in all major formats: SP, MONO, LP2, and LP4. Discs can be dubbed from CD to MiniDisc at up to 4x speed, and continuous playback can cycle from one transport to the other. Both the CD and MiniDisc include Auto Cue and Auto Ready functions.
On the rear panel, each transport has its own set of unbalanced outputs, plus coaxial and optical S/PDIF digital outs. The MiniDisc section has unbalanced inputs, coaxial and optical digital inputs as well. An optional balancing kit, the LA-MC1, adds XLR balanced I/O to the MD-CD1mkIII. It can be controlled using RS-232C, wireless remote control, or a PS/2 keyboard.
Packing hours of playback in only two rack spaces, the MD-CD1mkIII is the ultimate solution for cramped installations requiring the flexibility of MiniDisc.
- Writes to audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW or CD-ROM (MP3/WAV)
- Key control without affecting playback speed
- Power on play
- Directory play mode for MP3 discs or WAV discs
- RCA unbalanced analog output
- S/PDIF optical digital output
- S/PDIF coaxial digital output
- Remote control by PS/2 keyboard
- Headphone output
- Continuous playback between MD and CD (no limitation)
- Independent operation of MD and CD
- Auto title input from CD-text and ID3 tag
- Wireless remote controller
- RS-232C serial remote control
- 2U rack mount size
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.