Turbosound MADRID TMS152 PA Speaker
Turbosound MADRID TMS152 PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 61203View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
15” LF Driver & 1.4” Compression Driver
Housing a carbon fibre loaded 15” low frequency driver combined with a Titanium dome 1.4” compression driver the MADRID TMS152 delivers a superior transient response with deep lows, smooth mids and crisp highs. Both drivers are carefully matched with an internal passive crossover network and mounted in a reflex loaded enclosure to ensure a rich and projective sound.
Unique Enclosure Design
The Turbosound TMS152 can be used in both fixed and portable set ups due to the innovative enclosure design with built in M10 rigging points and dual angle pole mount sockets. The external housing is constructed from 15mm Birch plywood and finished in a hard wearing matt black paint to protect against bumps and scratches. Additionally, the TMS152 also features a perforated steel mesh grille to protect the on board drivers whilst still offering maximum projection without diffusing the audio.
- 2-Way Full Range PA Loudspeaker
- Perfect for Mobile and Fixed Installations
- 800 Watts (Continuous) / 3,200 Watts (Peak) Power Output
- Carbon Fibre Loaded 15 Inch Low Frequency Driver
- Titanium Dome 1.4” Neodymium Motor Compression Driver
- Neutrik SpeakON Connections
- Switchable Passive/Bi-Amp Operation Use
- 15mm Birch Plywood Enclosure with Hard Wearing Matt Black Finish
- Perforated Steel Mesh Grille
- Built-In Dual Angle Pole Mount
- Designed and Engineered in England
- LF Driver: 1 x 15”
- HF Driver: 1 x 1.4”
- Output Power (Passive): 800 Watts (Continuous) / 3200 Watts (Peak)
- Output Power (Bi-Amp):
- LF Driver: 800 Watts (Continuous) / 3200 Watts (Peak)
- HF Driver: 75 Watts (Continuous) / 300 Watts (Peak)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal Dispersion: 75° H x 50° V @ -6 dB Points
- Sensitivity: 97 dB (1W @ 1m)
- SPL (Max): 126 dB
- Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Impedance (Bi-Amp): 8 Ohms (LF) / 6 Ohms (HF)
- Crossover Type: Passive / Bi-Amp Switchable
- Connections: 2 x Neutrik SpeakON
- Enclosure: 15mm Birch Plywood
- Grille: Powder Coated Perforated Steel
- Finish: Semi Matt Black Paint
- Height: 716 mm / 28.2”
- Width: 432 mm / 17”
- Depth: 406 mm / 16”
- Weight: 27.7 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.