Turbosound MADRID TMS153 PA Speaker
Turbosound MADRID TMS153 PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 61205View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
15” LF Drivers & 1.4” Compression Driver
Housing carbon fibre loaded 15” low frequency drivers combined with a Titanium dome 1.4” compression driver the MADRID TMS153 delivers a superior transient response with deep lows, smooth mids and crisp highs. Both drivers are carefully matched with an internal passive crossover network and mounted in a reflex loaded enclosure to ensure a rich and projective sound.
Unique Enclosure Design
The Turbosound TMS153 can be used in both fixed and portable set ups due to the innovative enclosure design with built in M10 rigging points and diffusing rubber feet. The external housing is constructed from 15mm Birch plywood and finished in a hard wearing matt black paint to protect against bumps and scratches. Additionally, the TMS153M also features a perforated steel mesh grille to protect the on board drivers whilst still offering maximum projection without diffusing the audio.
- 2-Way Full Range PA Loudspeaker
- Perfect for Mobile and Fixed Installations
- 1200 Watts (Continuous) / 4800 Watts (Peak) Power Output
- Carbon Fibre Loaded 15 Inch Low Frequency Drivers
- Titanium Dome 1.4” Neodymium Motor Compression Driver
- Neutrik SpeakON Connections
- Switchable Passive/Bi-Amp Operation Use
- 15mm Birch Plywood Enclosure with Hard Wearing Matt Black Finish
- Perforated Steel Mesh Grille
- Multiple Rigging Points for Installation Applications
- Designed and Engineered in England
- LF Driver: 2 x 15”
- HF Driver: 1 x 1.4”
- Output Power (Passive): 1200 Watts (Continuous) / 4800 Watts (Peak)
- Output Power (Bi-Amp):
- LF Driver: 1200 Watts (Continuous) / 4800 Watts (Peak)
- HF Driver: 75 Watts (Continuous) / 300 Watts (Peak)
- Frequency Response: 37Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal Dispersion: 75° H x 50° V @ -6 dB Points
- Sensitivity: 99 dB (1W @ 1m)
- SPL (Max): 130 dB
- Impedance (Passive): 4 Ohms
- Impedance (Bi-Amp): 4 Ohms (LF) / 6 Ohms (HF)
- Crossover Type: Passive / Bi-Amp Switchable
- Connections: 2 x Neutrik SpeakON
- Enclosure: 15mm Birch Plywood
- Grille: Powder Coated Perforated Steel
- Finish: Semi Matt Black Paint
- Height: 1219 mm / 48”
- Width: 533 mm / 21”
- Depth: 508 mm / 20”
- Weight: 46.9 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.