Turbosound VENUE TVX118B Subwoofer
Turbosound VENUE TVX118B SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 61224View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
18 Inch Low Frequency Driver
Housing a carbon fibre loaded 18” low frequency driver the VENUE TVX118B delivers a superior transient response with deep lows, quick attack and clear rumble. The impressive 18 inch driver has been carefully mounted in a reflex loaded enclosure to ensure a rich and projective sound.
Unique Enclosure Design
The Turbosound TVX118B can be used in both fixed and portable set ups due to the innovative enclosure design with built in diffusing rubber feet and 35mm threaded pole mount to support a satellite speaker. The external housing is constructed from 18mm Birch plywood and finished in a hard wearing matt black paint to protect against bumps and scratches. Additionally, the TVX118B also features a perforated steel mesh grille to protect the on board driver whilst still offering maximum projection without diffusing the audio.
- Front Loaded Subwoofer
- Designed for Mobile and Fixed PA Installations
- 600W (Continuous) / 2400W (Peak) Power Output
- Carbon Fibre 18 Inch Low Frequency Driver
- Switchable Input and Link Connections for 4 Core Speaker Cables
- Low Distortion Bass Reflex Port Design
- 18mm Birch Plywood Enclosure with Matt Black Finish
- Perforated Steel Mesh Grille
- 35mm Pole Mount to Support Satellite Speakers
- Durable Handles for Simple Transportation
- Neutrik SpeakON Connectivity for Secure and Lasting Connections
- Designed and Engineered in England
- LF Driver: 1 x 18” Carbon Fibre
- Output Power: 600 Watts (Continuous) / 2400 Watts (Peak)
- Frequency Response: 32Hz – 200Hz
- Nominal Dispersion: Half Space
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Maximum SPL: 125 dB (Continuous) / 131 dB (Peak)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik SpeakON
- Enclosure: 18mm Birch Plywood
- Grille: Perforated Steel
- Finish: Semi Matt Black Paint
- Height: 553 mm / 21.8”
- Width: 533 mm / 21”
- Depth: 700 mm / 27.6”
- Weight: 34.8 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.