Turbosound iQ12 12'' 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
Turbosound iQ12 12'' 2-Way Active LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 61198View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intuitive Rear Panel
The rear panel houses a fully featured interface that includes a LCD display, Channel A/B gain control and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modelling, SCC, Subwoofer integration and Feedback Control (FBI). The rear panel also features two balanced XLR inputs, balanced XLR outputs for each of the two independent channels, a Mix output XLR connector and level control with a signal LED on each channel.
Extensive but Simple DSP Control
The iQ12 active speaker is equipped with a sophisticated but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides a dynamic EQ for incredible full range responses and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels, as well as long-term reliability. The advanced DSP also includes speaker modelling presets that consist of detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry's most-respected loudspeakers.
Another DSP function that was developed by Klark Teknik is the Spatial Contour Control (SCC), allowing you to optimise the iQ12's frequency response for the physical speaker placement. This advanced function not only adds versatility, it provides accurate frequency compensation for stand, floor, wall or ceiling placement, much like the adjustments commonly found on studio monitors.
An onboard USB port delivers access for remote control of the iQ12 via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates.
Turbosound's proprietary Ultranet technology provides the ability to use CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between Ultranet-enabled products - such as digital mixers, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk that's typically found in analogue methods, but also significantly reduces the setup and installation time required.
- 2-way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2500 watt power output featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models
- SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 12'' low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient responses
- High temperature 1'' compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display
- PC remote control software available
- Lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCon connectors
- Designed and engineered in England
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Full Range
- Amplifier Type: Klark Teknik Class-D
- Power Output: 2500 Watts
- Low Frequency Driver Size: 12''
- High Frequency Driver Size: 1''
- Frequency Range: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 126dB
- Enclosure Material: Composite
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 3 x XLR
- Dimensions: 495mm x 597mm x 444mm (D x H x W)
- Weight: 21.04kg / 46.4lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.