Turbosound iQ18B 18'' Active Subwoofer
Turbosound iQ18B 18'' Active SubwooferDetails
The Turbosound iQ18B Subwoofer is perfect for a wide range of both portable and fixed installation applications. The high excursion 18'' low frequency driver with double suspension low mass 4'' voice coil provides fast, accurate transient responses and virtually distortion-free sound reproduction, even in the most demanding performances. This subwoofer also features extensive yet simple to use DSP controls, balanced inputs and outputs, an LCD display and comes complete with a Birch plywood enclosure and Neutrik powerCon connectors.
Product Ref: 61201View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Intuitive Rear Panel
The rear panel houses a fully featured interface that includes a LCD display, Channel A/B gain control and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modelling and Feedback Control (FBI). The rear panel also features two balanced XLR/jack inputs and balanced XLR outputs for powered satellite loudspeakers, as well as a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED.
Extensive but Simple DSP Control
The iQ18B subwoofer is equipped with a sophisticated but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for crisp, punchy and well defined sound at high output levels, as well as long-term reliability. The advanced DSP also includes speaker modelling presets that consist of detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry's most-respected speaker systems.
An onboard USB port delivers access for remote control of the iQ18B via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates.
Turbosound's proprietary Ultranet technology provides the ability to use CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between Ultranet-enabled products - such as digital mixers, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk that's typically found in analogue methods, but also significantly reduces the setup and installation time required.
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 3000 watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High excursion 18'' low frequency driver with a 4'' voice coil and double suspension
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of use/navigation
- PC remote control software available
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
- Mains input and link output with Neutrik PowerCon connectors
- Designed and engineered in England
- Subwoofer Type: Active
- Driver Size: 18''
- Voice Coil Size: 4''
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 100Hz (±3dB) / 36Hz - 100Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 127dB / 133dB Peak
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Inputs: 2 x XLR Combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Dimensions: 558mm x 686mm x 533mm (D x H x W)
- Weight: 46.9kg / 103.4lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.