W Audio CR 6 Mixer
W Audio CR 6 MixerDetails
Product Ref: 65877View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed For Audio Professionals And Live Venues
The CR6's durable and portable design means the mixer is ideal for live environments as well as studio use. Its comprehensive functionality give you added versatility when it comes to different audio environments. The microphone 1 channel features override with sensitivity, delay time, EQ and gain control giving you added functionality. The voice override function operates when any signal is present in the microphone path. When the signal is removed the music fill fade back to its normal level. The voice override function has threshold and delay time controls on the rear panel.
- MIC 1 features override with sensitivity, delay time, EQ and gain control
- Dual zone assign for all inputs
- Two zone outputs with gain, pan, EQ and stereo/mono switchable
- Balanced microphone inputs on front and rear panels
- Headphone output with volume control
- Twin zone LED level indicators
- Line (Impedance): 10K
- Line (RMS Sensitivity): 140mV rms sensitivity ( for 1.4V balanced output )
- Mic 1 (Impedance): 10K input impedance un-balanced
- Mic 1 (Sensitivity): 1.5mV rms sensitivity ( for 1.4V balanced output); 60mV rms max input
- Mic 2 / Mic 3 (Impedance): 30 130 dB SPL / -85 25 dBu
- Mic 2 / Mic 3 (Sensitivity): 1.5mV rms sensitivity ( for 1.4V balanced output); 80mV rms max input
- Line: 9V rms max
- Headphone: 0.5 Watt into 47 ohm
- Distortion: Less than 0.01
- Line: > 87dB
- Mic 1: > 72dB
- Mic2/Mic3: > 72dB
- Phono: > 70dB
- Line: 20 22KHz +/- 0.5dB
- Mics: 20 20KHz +/-1.5dB
- Phono: +/- 1dB except for controlled attenuation of -3dB @20Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- Bass: +/- 20 dB
- Middle: +/- 15 dB
- Treble: +/- 14 dB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.