W Audio SM15 15" Passive Floor Monitor
W Audio SM15 15" Passive Floor MonitorDetails
Product Ref: 66002View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flat Response & Wide Frequency Range
The W Audio SM Series is designed to deliver a flat frequency response ensuring optimal audio reproduction, providing a clean and natural sound. Flat response is important for professional audio applications as it works to replicate audio as accurately as possible. The wide frequency range helps to add more clarity to the sound, the more range of frequencies you have, the more of the audio you are going to hear.
- 15''/75mm LF Transducer
- 1.75" Voice Coil, 1" Exit Titanium Compression Driver
- 90° x 90° Coverage Pattern
- Smooth Response With High Power Handling Capacity ( Continuous Program/RMS), 600W/300W
- 12 Integral Suspension Points
- Complete Mounting Solutions
- Freq.Range(-10dB): 50Hz~20kHz
- Axial Sensitivity(1m/1w): 98dB
- Rec.Hi pass Frequency: 25Hz
- Max Calculated SPL(1m): 126dB
- Long Term Load Power: 300W
- Short Term Load Power: 600W
- Dispersion(HXV): 90° x 90°
- LF Transducer: 15''/75mm
- HF Transducer: 1''/45mm
- Crossover Frequency: 2100Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Connector: 2 x NL4 Speakon
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.