W Audio Saturn 15 System
W Audio Saturn 15 SystemDetails
Product Ref: 65945View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Robust, Comprehensive Speaker System
The Saturn 15 speaker system is designed to be a robust, audio solution delivering a powerful, natural sound output. The subwoofer features a digital amplifiers with twin outputs that drive the mid/top cabinets. The digital amplifier helps to deliver the premium quality sound, acting as a segway between the subwoofer and speakers to produce a natural, fuller sound. Each unit in the Saturn 15 System is fully pole mountable, giving you added versatility for live performance applications.
- System includes: 2 x 6.5” speakers, 1 x 15” subwoofer, 2 x speaker cables & padded road bags
- Steel grille with acoustic foam backing
- Robust bass enclosures
- Digital amplifier in sub
- Mic and line inputs with comprehensive controls
- 35mm top hat in mid/tops, M20 adaptor in sub
- Padded road covers included
- Speaker cables included
- Amplifier Output: Subwoofer 1 x 500W RMS @ 4 Ohms, mid/top 2 x 150W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Output power (RMS): 150W
- Max. calculated SPL: 120dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95db
- Frequency response: 80Hz/125Hz/200Hz - 20kHz (80/125Hz low cut)
- Horizontal coverage: 90°
- Vertical coverage: 60°
- LF transducer: 8''
- HF transducer: 1''
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Input connections: 1 x locking speaker connection
- Integral 35mm pole mount adaptor
- Multiple rigging points: 2 x M6 (top) and 4 x M6 (rear)
- Output power (RMS): 500W
- Max. calculated SPL: 129dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96db
- Frequency response: 43Hz/80Hz/200Hz (high cut 80Hz - 200Hz adjustable)
- LF transducer: 15''
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Connections: 2 x locking speaker connections, 2 x XLR inputs, 2 x 1/4” jack mic inputs and 2 x XLR outputs
- M20 top hat for satellite mounting
- Digital amplifier
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.