Wharfedale Connect 1202FX/USB 12 Channel Mixer with USB Connectivity
Wharfedale Connect 1202FX/USB 12 Channel Mixer with USB ConnectivityDetails
The Wharfedale Pro Connect 1202 FX is a high quality micro-mixer, suitable for a wide range of applications. The built-in digital effect processor with 56 algorithms is ideal for home recording, live-sound and fixed installation use.
Your title here...
Product Ref: 45552View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional big mixer features such as phantom powered, balanced XLR microphone inputs give you full functionality and great sound in an ultra compact and cost effective package. The microphone pre-amplifiers use the same high quality components and construction methods that are employed in our mid-format SL Series Mixers.
The Wharfedale Pro Connect 1202 FX features an intuitive, ergonomically designed user interface that is excellent for beginners and professionals alike. Comprehensive connectivity ensures that a Connect 1202 FX mixer can handle any situation.
- THD+N: <0.025% @ + 4dBu ±0.5dBu
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: Mic +4dBu ± dBu Channel Line +25dBu± dBu Stereo Line +25dBu ± dBu 2TK IN +25dBu ± dBu
- MONO INPUT CHANNEL GAIN: 50dB Variable MIC(0~-50dB) Line(-20dB~+30dB)
- LEVEL METERS: 4-Segment LEDx2 (output of +4dBu = 0dB) Main L/R
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz~20kHz± dB
- DIMENSION: 360 X 83.8 X 52.8 MM
- WEIGHT: 1.69kg
- INPUT CHANNEL: EQ High (+/- 5dB)±2dBu 2kHz Shelving Mid (+/- 5dB)±2dBu kHz Shelving Low (+/- 5dB)±2dBu 80Hz Shelving
- MAXIMUM BALANCED OUTPUT: Main XLR Balanced out +26dBu ± dBu Main 1/4" Jack Balanced out +26dBu ±1dBu
- MAXIMUM UNBALANCED: Main XLR Unbalanced out +2 dBu ± dBu Main 1/4" Jack Unbalanced out +21dBu ± dBu Headphone output 50mw±5mw @ 32ohms
- HUM AND NOISE: 20HZ-20KHZ - 27dBu ±5dBu Mic Pre
- Equivalent Input Noise: -85dBu ±5dBu Residual Noise
- S/N: 78dB ±5dB @ fader max
- FFT: -62dBv ±5dBv @ gian fader max
- CMRR: 62dB±5dB @ kHz
- IMPEDANCES: Mic: Balanced 6 Kohms, Unbalanced 3Kohms ±500ohms Line: Balanced 44 Kohms, Unbalanced 22Kohms ±2kohms 2TK IN: Unbalanced 0Kohms ±2kohms All other Unbalanced outputs: 00 ohms, Balanced outputs: 200ohms
- EFFECT OUT: 56 effects: .(ROOM=r -r8); 2.(PLATE=P -P5); 3.(HALL=h -h8); 4.(GATED REVERB=g -g3); 5.(CHORUS=c -c8) 6.(FLANGRE=f -f8); 7.(ROTARY SPEAKER=s -s7); 8.(DELAY=d -d9).
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.