Wharfedale Delta 12A Active PA Speaker
Wharfedale Delta 12A Active PA SpeakerDetails
Based on the remarkably rugged, durable and loud Delta passive series, made from Baltic plywood, using a 3 inch voice coil cast chassis driver and 2 inch diaphragm , the Delta Active Series promise to bring a new level of power output and sound quality to the mid-level active speaker market.
Product Ref: 33045View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Delta 12 uses a high output, low distortion 12" cast frame woofer with a 3" voice coil. Smooth HF dispersion is provided with the 2" titanium compression driver coupled to 90 x 45 degree elliptical waveguide.
The Delta 12 is at home in a wide range of applications, fixed or touring, thanks to the comprehensive rigging points and duel angle pole mounts which ensure your sound is aimed directly at the audience, not at the ceiling.
Wharfedale's new 'Rhino Rock' texturised composite finish is used on all Delta Series models, providing the great look of a painted finish to the plywood construction with the durability of a carpet-covered enclosure.
- Bi-amplified full range loudspeakers
- High power, low distortion cast frame woofers
- 1.4" exit,2" titanium diaphragm compression drivers
- Qubit 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing
- Independent LF & HF adaptive dynamics and signal limiting
- Per channel volume controls
- 2 Band EQ
- 90° x 45° elliptical Wave Guide (EWG)
- Balanced XLR output for parallel wiring
- XLR / 1/4" jack combo inputs
- Mic / line level input selector
- 2 mixable inputs
- Stereo RCA inputs
- Plywood construction with internal bracing
- Rhino RockTM texturised composite finished
- 4-way high impact plastic carry handles
- Dual angle pole mount receptacles
- M10x6 rigging points
- IEC AC receptacle
For more detailed specifications for the Wharfedale Delta 12A Active PA Speaker please view the PDF below.
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Power Handling: 400W Continuous, 1600W Peak, 800W Programme
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 129dB
- Nominal Coverage: H @ 1KHZ: 90 Degrees, V @ 1KHZ: 45 Degrees
- Recommended High Pass Frequency: 1.5KHz / 1.8KHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8KHz
- Bi-Amp Mode Switch: Yes
- LF Size: 12"
- LF Power: 400W
- LF Voice Coil: 3"
- HF Size: 2" Titanium
- HF Power (Continuous RMS): 50W
- HF Sensitivity (Free field 1W @ 1M): 104dB
- HF Voice Coil: 2"
- Enclosure Material and Thickness: 15mm Plywood
- Enclosure Finish: Rhino Rock
- Grille Material and Finish: 1.5mm Steel
- Colour: Black
- Rigging Points: M10 x 6
- Rigging Point Max. Rated Weight: 450kg
- Pole Mount: Dual-Angle 0 or -10 degrees / 35mm Pole Socket
- Handles: 2 on Sides
- Input Connector Type: 2 x Speakon
- Dimensions: H x 630mm x W Front/Rear 390 x 241.2mm x D 373mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- System Type: 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 DB): 60-20KHz
- Sensitivity: DB (1W @ 1M): 97dB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.