Wharfedale EZGO Portable PA System
Wharfedale EZGO Portable PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 36119View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
When clear audio quality is required along side practical portability the EZGO is the ultimate solution.
70 Watts of power delivered through dual 5" full range drivers gives the EZGO a big voice despite its compact size. The tightly designed ABS enclosure keeps the weight down and ensures reliability, whilst integrated collapsible handle and wheel system make transportation a breeze.
The EZGO features both XLR microphone and RCA line level inputs. Additional modules are available to add wireless microphone & USB playback facilities making the EZGO as flexible as it is portable.
- Microphone & line level inputs with individual controls
- Tuned port tube design for increased bass performance
- Portable case with extendable handle
- 3 band EQ control
- Rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours usage - can be mains powered
- Output Power: Continuous: 70W Peak: 140W
- Inputs: XLR microphone, RCA Line
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- Peak SPL: 122 dB
- Dimensions: 360 x 468 x 247 mm
- Weight: 12.2 kg
For further information about the Wharfedale EZGO including full specifications please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.