Wharfedale Pro SL824 USB Mixer
Wharfedale Pro SL824 USB MixerDetails
The SL 824 is a compact studio/live mixing console with built-in full duplex USB interfacing.
Product Ref: 21628View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed to cater for a wide range of mid format mixing duties, the SL 824 includes many features suited to both live sound and home studio applications.A high quality class-compliant 2-input 2-output 16-bit/48kHz USB interface features on all models, with a flexible record bus and dedicated return channel that is great for live and home recording. Studio grade microphone preamps are used throughout and have balanced XLR inputs, with all channels also offering balanced/unbalanced TRS line level connectivity. In addition all of the mono channels have a TRS insert point. An ultra musical 3-band EQ is available on all channels, with an additional high pass filter on the mono channels. A built in FX processor with 16 presets gives you unlimited creative potential and is supplemented by a dedicated FX send and auxiliaries.
Features / Specifications:
- Full Duplex 2 In/2 Out 16-Bit 48kHz USB Interface
- Dedicated USB Recording Bus
- Switchable Line/USB Return Channel
- 8 Studio Grade Phantom Powered Microphone Pre-Amps
- Ultra Musical 3-Band EQ with High Pass Filters
- Built in Digital FX with Dedicated Send
- 2 Auxiliary Sends
- Dedicated Stereo Return with Level Control
- Pan and Balance Controls
- Control Room and Headphone Outputs
- Master Outputs with XLR and TRS Connectors
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz ±2dB
- THD+N: <0.025% @ + 14dBu ±0.5dBu
- Maximum Input Level: Mic +4dBu ±1dBu; Channel Line +21dBu ±1dBu; Stereo Line +21dBu ±1dBu; AUX Return In +21dBu ±1dBu
- AC Power Options: AC100V-240V~ 50/60Hz
- Mono Input Channel Gain: 50dB Variable MIC (0~ -50dB) Line (-20dB~ +30dB)
- Level Meters: 12 Segment LEDx2 (Output of +4dBu = 0dBu) Main L/R
- Input Channel EQ: High (±10dB) ±1.5dB 12kHz Shelving; Mid (±10dB) ±1.5dB 1kHz Shelving; Low (±10dB) ±1.5dB 80Hz Shelving
- Maximum Balanced Output: Main XLR Balanced Out +26.5dBu ±1dBu
- Level (1%T.H.D. at 1KHz): Main 1/4" Jack Balanced Out +26.5dBu ±1dBu
- Maximum Unbalanced: Main XLR Unbalanced Out +21dBu ±1dBu
- Output Level (1%T.H.D. at 1KHz): Main 1/4" Jack Unbalanced Out +21dBu ±1dBu
- Hum and Noise 20HZ-20KHZ: -127dBu ±5dBu Mic Pre Equivalent Input Noise
- (150R): -85dBu ±5dBu Residual Noise
- S/N: 78dB ±5dB @ Fader Max
- FFT: -62dBv ±5dBv @ Gain Fader Max
- CMRR: 62dB ±5dB @ 1KHz
- Mic: Balanced 6KOhms, Unbalanced 3KOhms ±200Ohms
- Line: Balanced 44KOhms, Unbalanced 22KOhms ±2KOhms
- AUX Return: Balanced 20KOhms, Unbalanced 10KOhms ±2KOhms
- All Other Unbalanced Outputs: 100Ohms
- Balanced Outputs: 50Ohms
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.