Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub-A15 Active Subwoofer
Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub-A15 Active SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 50819View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D Amplification Technology
The Wharfedale engineers have used Class-D technology within the Sub A15 MKII to create an efficient and lightweight subwoofer that is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other musicians on the road. Qubit™ is the new powerful and precise 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing that features an adaptive multi-band dynamic processing that allows you to fine-tune your system. Qubit processing optimises the loudspeakers to deliver smooth digital crossover points that are aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain.
- 400W RMS / 600W Peak
- 132dB maximum SPL
- 45Hz - 200Hz frequency response
- Custom 15'' low frequency transducer
- Peak limiter that protects the amplifier and speaker from clipping
- 0° and 180° Phase switch
- Thermal, DC fault and short circuit protection
- Built-in crossover
- Configuration: Band-Pass Subwoofer
- Low Frequency Transducer: 15''
- Maximum SPL: 132dB
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 200Hz
- Crossover/Filter: 80Hz/100Hz/120Hz/150Hz/180Hz/200Hz (Adjustable)
- Enclosure Finish: Black
- Pole Mount: 35mm Insert
- Input Connector: 2 x XLR Jack Combi
- Output Connector: 2 x XLR
- Peak Limiter
- DC Fault
- Short Circuit Protection
- Net Weight: 26kg
- Dimensions: 455mm x 470mm x 630mm (H x W x D)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.