Yamaha BR10 10'' Passive PA Speaker
Yamaha BR10 10'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 16804View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Outstanding Sound At An Affordable Price
Yamaha have carefully chosen each part and component of the BR passive speakers to engineer a speaker for excellent audio quality and reliability. The BR series sets itself apart from the rest due to its impressive sound quality at an affordable cost that is ideal for performing musicians, schools and churches. The titanium high frequency drivers provide fantastic sound quality and the bass-reflex system adds an excellent low-frequency response. The horn tweeter delivers a broad 90° x 40%deg; high-frequency coverage. All these components combine to create a nice balance between portability and size.
Robust, Contemporary Design
The simple design of the BR10 gives the speaker an unobtrusive appearance and ensures durability. The front grille is designed for both aesthetic and durable purposes whilst the carpeted finish adds a sleek look. With steel corner protectors, large metal handles and pole sockets, the BR10 passive speaker features a high resistance to damage and is easily transported between venues.
- Affordable, high performance
- Large, non-resonant, constant-directivity horn
- Titanium HF drivers
- Ideal for performing musicians, small churches & schools
- High power woofers
- Pure titanium 1" compression driver
- Large steel handles, corner protects & built-in pole sockets
- Woofers: 10"
- Tweeter (Diaphragm): 1" Titanium
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 65Hz - 20kHz
- Power Handling
- Noise: 125W
- Program: 250W
- Peak: 500W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 96dB SPL
- Weight: 14.4 kg
- Height: 537 mm
- Width: 394 mm
- Depth: 326 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.