Yamaha BR12M 12'' Passive Floor Monitor
Yamaha BR12M 12'' Passive Floor MonitorDetails
The BR Series of Passive Floor Monitor Speakers offer the perfect balance of high performance with affordability.
Product Ref: 16806View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All models deliver high output right across the frequency range, significantly out performing more expensive audio solutions, and will prove ideal for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including schools, houses of worship, corporate events and of course performing musicians 'serious about sound'.
The BR Prefix represents Bass Reflex but also encompasses the terms - Built Right, Better Response and Best Reliability, all attributes that characterise the new range.
Compact and convenient, the BR cabinets are carefully designed and engineered to meet the exacting demands of the sound reinforcement professional with high power woofers delivering transparent, detailed and punchy sound whilst the pure titanium 1" compression driver ensures excellent high frequency response. Great low frequency response is achieved thanks to Yamaha's proprietary BassReflex technology and the high frequencies benefit from newly designed titanium HF drivers and 90 degree x 40 degree non-resonant constant directivity horns that guarantee exceptional high frequency performance and dispersion. With integral protection circuitry built into the passive crossover, high output and minimal distortion is ensured.
- 12" Woofer
- 1" titanium compression driver
- Pole mount socket
- 300 watt program / 600 watt peak, 8 Ohms
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.