Yamaha CBR12 12'' Passive PA Speaker
Yamaha CBR12 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 51343View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Custom Designed Transducers
The CBR12 is equipped with a 12 inch custom designed driver and a 2 inch compression driver capable of delivering up to 700W of peak power, allowing it to achieve an impressive maximum sound pressure level of up to 125dB whilst consistently retaining high audio quality, professional performance and reliability. The CBR12 also features Yamaha's extremely accurate wide dispersion constant-directivity horn that evenly projects clear midrange and accurate high frequencies to the outer-most edges of a very wide coverage area.
HF Protection & Responsive LF Unit
The CBR12 cleverly utilizes a unique circuitry system which acts as a protective step to automatically limit the level of output in the high frequency driver to reduce the chance of blowing a speaker due to over powering the output. Whilst the incorporation of the extremely responsive low frequency unit allows the Yamaha passive speaker to sound sensationally crisp, clear and full at any volume.
Rugged, Portable and Mountable
Portability and versatility factored heavily into the design, with a rugged, compact and light-weight plastic enclosure. A sleek steel grille and ergonomic carry handles allowing for fast, safe and easy transportation. The CBR speaker features an optimized 50 degree wedge angle for floor monitoring use, while the symmetrical cabinet shape allows them to be placed in a "mirror-mode" configuration to avoid high frequency 'hot-spots' and is equipped with rigging points compatible with optional speaker brackets and eyebolts for installed applications.
- Custom designed transducers & wide-dispersion constant directivity horn
- High frequency protection & highly responsive low frequency unit
- Rugged, compact & portable enclosure design
- Simple connectivity
- Floor monitoring design
- Rigging points for installation applications
- Ideal for front-of-house sound, floor monitoring or installations
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Speaker, Bass-Reflex Type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 48Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage (H): 90º
- Nominal coverage (V): 60º
- LF: 12" Cone, 2" Voice Coil (Ferrite Magnet)
- HF: 1.4" Voice Coil, Compression Driver (Ferrite Magnet)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1 kHz
- Power Rating
- Noise: 175W
- PGM: 350W
- Peak: 700W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- SPL Sensitivity (1W; 1m on axis): 96dB SPL
- SPL Peak (Calculated): 125dB SPL
- I/O Connectors: 1 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x SpeakON
- Cabinet Material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: 2 x Side
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: 2 x Bottom, 1 x Rear (Fit for M8 x 15mm Eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 1 x 35mm
- Height: 601 mm
- Width: 376 mm
- Depth: 348 mm
- Weight: 13.9 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.