Yamaha CBR15 15'' Passive PA Speaker
Yamaha CBR15 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 51344View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Custom Designed Transducers
The CBR15 is equipped with a 15 inch custom designed driver and a 1.4 inch compression driver capable of delivering up to 1000W of peak power, allowing it to achieve an impressive maximum sound pressure level of up to 126dB whilst consistently retaining high audio quality, professional performance and reliability. The CBR15 also features Yamaha's extremely accurate wide dispersion constant-directivity horn that evenly projects clear midrange and accurate high frequencies to the outer-most edges of a very wide coverage area.
HF Protection & Responsive LF Unit
The CBR15 cleverly utilizes a unique circuitry system which acts as a protective step to automatically limit the level of output in the high frequency driver to reduce the chance of blowing a speaker due to over powering the output. Whilst the incorporation of the extremely responsive low frequency unit allows the Yamaha passive speaker to sound sensationally crisp, clear and full at any volume.
Rugged, Portable and Mountable
Portability and versatility factored heavily into the design, with a rugged, compact and light-weight plastic enclosure. A sleek steel grille and ergonomic carry handles allowing for fast, safe and easy transportation. The CBR speaker features an optimized 50 degree wedge angle for floor monitoring use, while the symmetrical cabinet shape allows them to be placed in a "mirror-mode" configuration to avoid high frequency 'hot-spots' and is equipped with rigging points compatible with optional speaker brackets and eyebolts for installed applications.
- Custom designed transducers & wide-dispersion constant directivity horn
- High frequency protection & highly responsive low frequency unit
- Rugged, compact & portable enclosure design
- Simple connectivity
- Floor monitoring design
- Rigging points for installation applications
- Ideal for front-of-house sound, floor monitoring or installations
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Speaker, Bass-Reflex Type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 46Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage (H): 90º
- Nominal coverage (V): 60º
- LF: 15" Cone, 2.5" Voice Coil (Ferrite Magnet)
- HF: 1.4" Voice Coil, Compression Driver (Ferrite Magnet)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Power Rating
- Noise: 250W
- PGM: 500W
- Peak: 1000W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- SPL Sensitivity (1W; 1m on axis): 96dB SPL
- SPL Peak (Calculated): 126dB SPL
- I/O Connectors: 1 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x SpeakON
- Cabinet Material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: 2 x Side
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: 2 x Bottom, 1 x Rear (Fit for M8 x 15mm Eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 1 x 35mm
- Height: 700 mm
- Width: 455 mm
- Depth: 378 mm
- Weight: 17.7 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.