Yamaha DBR10 Active PA Speaker Pair with Speaker Stands
Yamaha DBR10 Active PA Speaker Pair with Speaker StandsDetails
Product Ref: 53283View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha DBR10 Active PA Speaker Pair with Speaker Stands is equipped with Class-D amplifiers capable of delivering up to 700W of peak power, allowing it to achieve an impressive maximum sound pressure level of up to 129 dB with consistently high audio quality, performance and reliability. Carefully selected speaker drivers have been customized to perfectly match the built in amplifier's properties to deliver high output power with minimal distortion.
The DBR 10 also features Yamaha's extremely accurate wide dispersion constant-directivity horn that evenly projects clear midrange and accurate high frequencies to the outer-most edges of a very wide coverage area.
Robust & Portable Cabinet
Portability and versatility factored heavily into the design, with a rugged, compact and light-weight plastic enclosure. A sleek steel grille and ergonomic carry handles allowing for fast, safe and easy transportation. The DBR 10 also features an optimized 50 degree wedge angle for floor monitoring use. The DBR10 comes equipped with rigging points compatible with optional speaker brackets and eyebolts for installed applications.
Each DBR model also features an easy-to-use 2-channel onboard mixer. CH1 has a combo jack that accepts both XLR and TRS Phone, allowing for either Mic or Line level inputs. CH2 also features a combo jack, as well as an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or stereo line-level sources. The mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
- Custom designed transducers and wide-dispersion constant directivity horn
- DSP Features of DSR-Series
- FIR-X tuning simultaneously optimizes frequency and phase response
- Multiband dynamic processor for consistent clarity at any output Level
- Extensive DSP protection functions for maximum output level
- 2-channel mixer with XLR, TRS Phone and RCA inputs
- 50°degree wedge angle floor monitoring
- 3x M8 Rigging Points for standard eye-bolts
- Speaker Type: 2-Way, Bi-Amp Powered Speaker, Bass-Reflex Type
- Frequency Range: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage
- H: 90°
- V: 60°
- LF: 10" Cone, 2" Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet
- HF: 1" Throat Compression Driver, Ferrite Magnet
- Output Power
- Dynamic: 700 W
- Continuous: 350 W
- Maximum Output: 129 dB SPL
- Input 1: Combo x 1
- Input 2: Combo x 1 + RCA Pin x 2 (Unbalanced)
- Output: XLR3-32 x 1
- Processors: D-Contour: FOH/MAIN, Monitor, Off
- Heat Dissipation: Fan Cooling, 4 Speeds
- Power Requirements: 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 60W (1/8 Power Consumption), 18 (Idle)
- Cabinet Material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Top x 1
- Flying & Mounting Hardware: Bottom x 2
- Pole Socket: 35 mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Height: 493 mm
- Width: 308 mm
- Depth: 289 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.