Yamaha DBR15 Active PA Speaker
Yamaha DBR15 Active PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 50840View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Highly Efficient Performance
The Yamaha DBR15 Active PA Speaker is equipped with Class-D amplifiers capable of delivering up to 1000W of peak power, allowing it to achieve an impressive maximum sound pressure level of up to 132 dB with consistently high audio quality, performance and reliability. Carefully selected speaker drivers have been customized to perfectly match the built in amplifier's properties to deliver high output power with minimal distortion.
The DBR15 also features Yamaha's extremely accurate wide dispersion constant-directivity horn that evenly projects clear midrange and accurate high frequencies to the outer-most edges of a very wide coverage area.
Durable, Portable Construction
Portability and versatility factored heavily into the design, with a rugged, compact and light-weight plastic enclosure. A sleek steel grille and ergonomic carry handles allowing for fast, safe and easy transportation. The DBR features an optimized 50 degree wedge angle for floor monitoring use, while the symmetrical cabinet shape allows them to be placed in a "mirror-mode" configuration to avoid high frequency 'hot-spots' and is equipped with rigging points compatible with optional speaker brackets and eyebolts for installed applications.
Integrated Mixer & Controls
Each DBR model also features an easy-to-use 2-channel onboard mixer. CH1 has a combo jack that accepts both XLR and TRS Phone, allowing for either Mic or Line level inputs. CH2 also features a combo jack, as well as an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or stereo line-level sources. The mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
- Custom designed transducers and wide-dispersion constant directivity horn
- DSP Features of DSR-Series
- FIR-X tuning simultaneously optimizes frequency and phase response
- Multiband dynamic processor for consistent clarity at any output Level
- Extensive DSP protection functions for maximum output level
- 2-channel mixer with XLR, TRS Phone and RCA inputs
- 50°degree wedge angle & symmetrical mirror-mode floor monitoring
- 3x M8 Rigging Points for standard eye-bolts
- Speaker Type: 2-Way, Bi-Amp Powered Speaker, Bass-Reflex Type
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage
- H: 90°
- V: 60°
- LF: 15" Cone, 2.5" Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet
- HF: 1.4" Diaphragm, 1" Throat Compression Driver, Ferrite Magnet
- Crossover: 2.1kHz FIR-X Tuning
- Output Power
- Dynamic: 1000W (LF: 800W, HF: 200W)
- Continuous: 465W (Lf: 400W, 65W)
- Maximum Output Level: 132dB SPL
- Input 1: Combo x 1
- Input 2: Combo x 1 + RCA Pin x 2
- Output: XLR3-32 x 1
- Processors: D-Contour: FOH/Main, Monitor, Off
- Heat Dissipation: Fan Cooling, 4 Speeds
- Power Requirements: 100V, 100-120V, 220-240V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 74W (1/8 Power Consumption), 18W (Idle)
- Cabinet Material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Side x 2
- Flying & Mounting Hardware: Bottom x 2, Rear x 1
- Pole Socket: 35mm
- Weight: 15.8 kg
- Height: 700 mm
- Width: 455 mm
- Depth: 378 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.